Welcome to the Reed City Christian Sports program at First Baptist Church of Reed City. We are glad you are here!
If you are planning on registering for soccer this season, please see the upcoming season details and waiver information below. Once you have done that, you may complete the registration form and pay the registration fee below. If registering more than one participant, please fill out separate forms. You may combine registration fees in one transaction.
We are looking forward to a great season!
2021 Fall Season:
Registration cut-off date: Sunday, August 29th
Date: Every Saturday and Thursday beginning Saturday, September 11th through Thursday, October 21st.
Time: Thursday Evening @ 6:30 PM (5-6 Year-olds & 12-15 Year-olds)
Saturday Morning @ 10:00 AM (7-8 Year-olds & 9-11 Year-olds)
Cost: $15/ Participant with a Maximum charge of $50/ Family
Referees and Coaches Needed
We are in need of Referees and Coaches for the Fall 2021 season. There is a special registration discount for the parents who are willing to coach or referee for the entire season. If you are interested, please let us know by contacting email@example.com.
I, on behalf of myself, have read and fully understand this Acknowledgement and Release of Liability set forth below, including the permission to secure medical treatment and the release of all claims, including negligence claims of the Released Parties. I, on behalf of myself, am 18 years old or older. I understand that my signed waiver will be retained in FBCRC for 12 months. This document is binding upon me and my heirs, children, wards, personal representatives, and anyone else entitled to act on my behalf. If the participant is a minor (under 18 years old), I agree that the minor has my consent to participate in the event. I further provide consent for First Baptist Church of Reed City to seek emergency treatment for the minor if necessary. I agree to accept all financial responsibility for the costs related to this emergency treatment. I authorize that I am the guardian of the participant stated, and I authorize that I read and agree to all that is stated in this document.
I acknowledge that the use of the FBCRC facility is expressly conditioned on my agreement to each and all the terms included in this document. I acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Use of the FBCRC property may involve physical exercise, sport, and/or recreational activities that may cause injury. As the participant, I understand that there is an inherent risk of injury when choosing to participate in any physical exercise, sport, wellness, and/or recreational activities. My use of the FBCRC facility is a voluntary activity in all respects, and I assume all risks of injury and/or sickness that may result from such usage. This includes any sponsored group activities or individual use of the facility or exercise equipment, Church-sponsored or not.
- I do hereby fully release and discharge the state of FBCRC their agents, employees, sponsors, and those whose facilities are being used for this program (collectively, the “Released Parties) from any and all liability, claims, and causes of action resulting from for injury or damage including, but not limited to, sickness, exposure to infectious/communicable disease, bodily injury, personal injury, emotional injury, or property damage which may result from any person using the premises, its entrances, and exits, and surrounding areas, regardless of whether such injury or damage results from the negligence of FBC (including FBC’s agents, employees, and representatives) or otherwise, which may have or which may accrue to me on account of participation in all activities utilizing the facilities. This is a complete and irrevocable release and waiver of liability. I will not sue the Released Parties for any alleged liabilities, claims, or causes of action released here-under.
- I agree to indemnify and defend the Released Parties from any and all claims resulting from injuries or illness (including death), damages, loss, or negligence including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees sustained by me arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the FBCRC facilities.
- I certify that I am in good health and sufficient physical condition to properly utilize the FBCRC facilities. I am knowledgeable about the proper usage of any equipment that I will use and the rules of any activities that I will voluntarily participate in. In the event of any emergency, I authorize the Released Parties to secure from any licensed hospital, physician, and/or medical personnel any treatment deemed necessary for my immediate care and agree that I will be responsible for payment of any and all medical services rendered.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for any loss or theft of personal property brought to or left in the FBCRC facilities. I release FBCRC from any liabilities and claims for such loss or theft.
- I understand and agree to adhere to FBCRC and its facilities’ policies and rules.
I also give permission for photographs and/or videos in which I and/or my child(ren) appear to be used for publications and public relations activities by First Baptist Church of Reed City. This may include use in print and electronic media, social media, including the internet.
By completing the registration form below, I acknowledge and agree to the above waivers and statements.
When paying registration fees online, please enter the fee total and select next. On the next screen fill out your information, select the cover processing fee box and type "Youth Soccer" in the comment line.
If you would prefer, you may pay via cash or check on the first day of practice. Please make checks payable to "First Baptist Church of Reed City."